– Anchor assigned bulletins.
– Work closely with Desk on preparing rundowns.
– Interact with Editors, Correspondents, Reporters to ensure OBs are smooth and well structured.
– Interact with Programme Coordinators to ensure relevant experts/guests are invited in time for the bulletin.
– Write material for programme scripts, bulletins and links, exercising editorial judgment, maintaining professional journalistic standards.
– Participate actively in post-production activities.
– Originate and develop programme ideas and to assist in forward planning of material for future programmes.
– Keep the News Editor informed of new stories.
– Research and collate evidence and information to support a story using relevant information sources.
– Knowledge of economic scenario, civic and city issues
– Confidence in reporting on-screen, either pre-recorded or live.
– Excellent verbal and written communication.
– Good standard of editorial judgment, writing ability.
– Ability to grasp stories and develop them.
– Thorough understanding of production methods used in news broadcasting.
– Good networking skills; ability to build and sustain professional relationships.
Mail To : Lakshis@ndtv.com